Shari's Corner

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Current Projects

I always seem to have projects in the works. Here is what I am working on now:

1) blue afghan for a wedding gift. Needs to be finished by July. Will be done much sooner. I will post a picture when it is finished. This project is done!!
2) a black/verigated lapghan. It started as a poncho. Loved the pattern, but did not like the the yarn I had chosen. It will make a nice lapghan for Project Linus. This item has been frogged & has as we speak already become part of something else.
3) a light yellow/verigated lapghan. My husband picked out the yellow, but I keep ripping it out because I can't decide what stitch I like best. I am using size P hook. I am going to try it as a star shaped one, I think.

Update on this project: I have frogged it again, found a pattern I love & am using a K instead. I will post a pic when it is finished.

4) White baby booties. I have one complete. Hope I haven't forgotten which pattern I used (don't you just hate it when you do that).

How could I forget this one:
5) a Hexagonal medallion afghan. White, pale pink, heather grey & black. The medallions are approx. 5".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home